- Prevention, diagnostic apparatus, control and eradication of infectious diseases, zoonotic and thataffecting the production and productivity of livestock.
- veterinary health services, surgical and clinical services.
- Issuance of licenses, import / export of animals and animal products as well as a health certificate.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Nora bt Ismail
Ms. Salamiah Bt Sarif
06-232 5102/232 5103
- Ensure livestock herd health activities are implemented according to the annual schedule.
- Ensuring Certificate Farm Practices Scheme (SALT) can be issued to the farms breed, broiler and layer each year.
- Answer RBPT test results can be issued within 3 days in the Mini Lab after it is received.
- Answer laboratory on samples sent samples will be distributed to officers guard the area / areas for action.
- Samples received will be sent to the Veterinary Laboratory in Petaling Jaya, Selangor within 3 days after its adoption.
- Permit will be issued within 2 working days of receipt of the application, if the application is complete information.
Action Plan for Disease Control & Eradication Livestock Herd Health Unit for 2007
Livestock Movement Permit Application Procedure & Materials Animals
Periodic inspection and Livestock Farm Accreditation For Certification SALT